Slept well
I slept very well on a very comfortable bed. Since the bed is really all I want, I am quite satisfied with the place. I reserved the room for one more night and I will enjoy it. Breakfast consisted of two slice each of wheat, white bread, ham, hard-boiled egg, coffee (alot), OJ.; It was filling and a nice addition to the room. If Jordan were here, she would have like breakfast and Amsterdam in general. She would ceratinly like the sights and people. I don't, however, know how my parents would like it. They would like the long walking areas and many restaurants, cafes and the scene is sort of like the JOnes County fair with more people, more drugs (perhaps) and more smoking!
Would Sturm like it? I think so altough it is hard to find ESPN and Phillies or Brewers games. Would Rebecca? Definitelty! She could run, bike, shop to her hearts content!
Today I need to reserve a room for tomorrow and train tickets too. Yet, I haven't answered the bigger questions, "Where shall I stay tomorrow? Where am I going?" Hard to believe but true... I haven't decided! I could choose amongst Frankfurt, Brussels, Brugges, Normandy, Hamburg, Berlin, and others in the genral area. There is so much to see and this choice makes such a difference in the rest of the trip also.
Do you know I can still read my e-version of the NY Times here? Again, hard to believe. I just download the software which is quick and nload it up. I am surprised and pleased.
I will have to check the weather too for here and my destination.
I walked around last night in the beautiful evening weather. I was quite nice. The city seems to grow appreciably as the evening progresses-- Friday night in Amsterdam (or any night for that matter) is crazy. So many different people, languages, ages, and, yes, smells...
Would Sturm like it? I think so altough it is hard to find ESPN and Phillies or Brewers games. Would Rebecca? Definitelty! She could run, bike, shop to her hearts content!
Today I need to reserve a room for tomorrow and train tickets too. Yet, I haven't answered the bigger questions, "Where shall I stay tomorrow? Where am I going?" Hard to believe but true... I haven't decided! I could choose amongst Frankfurt, Brussels, Brugges, Normandy, Hamburg, Berlin, and others in the genral area. There is so much to see and this choice makes such a difference in the rest of the trip also.
Do you know I can still read my e-version of the NY Times here? Again, hard to believe. I just download the software which is quick and nload it up. I am surprised and pleased.
I will have to check the weather too for here and my destination.
I walked around last night in the beautiful evening weather. I was quite nice. The city seems to grow appreciably as the evening progresses-- Friday night in Amsterdam (or any night for that matter) is crazy. So many different people, languages, ages, and, yes, smells...
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home